Monday, December 14, 2009

My first steps.





Honestly , I have to say that it is a big challenge for me to design an english course using Web 2.0 tools, however, during my first month of the U.C.G. distance and Virtual learning I have learnt a lot and i am very anxious of knowing as many tools as I can in order to select the most appropriate and useful ones for my english course.
Of course, I can say that learning web 2.0 tools for educational purposes is also learning values on how to use them. It is true that technology gives us an incredible opportunity to create and share what we have learnt or know , but respecting and accepting what others think and know is a big commitment in this tech-world.

2 comments:

  1. It is true that this process is full of challenges because it demands new ways of thinking and relating to others. This is a good start, so keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, As time goes by, I feel more and more overwhelmed by the things we learn and thinking ahead how we can put those concepts into practice for our courses

    ReplyDelete